Jul 7, 2009

Weekend Madness

My parents are coming this weekend!! Thus, weekend madness! The last time my parents came to visit me (in Honolulu), they stayed for over a week, had Andy and I out way past our bedtimes every night with good food and drinks and overall had me about ready to break down from sheer exhaustion by the time they left! (in a good way..) My parents know how to party ;)

Needless to say, I'm super excited to see them (it's been 6 months since the last time... which is depressingly long...) but I must admit I am glad they will be here 5 days to last visit's 10 lol. When my parents are on vacation, they are ON VACATION no matter if you are or not!

It's kind of weird though. Whereas in Hawaii we got to take them to all the hotspots and knew where to go for a good time, we just moved here so I have no clue what to do with them. My dad however, has been to Phoenix more times than I can count and will probably end up showing us, the people who live here, where to go lol.

The one thing we do know to do is take them to see Wicked on Friday night!!!! I am super excited! It will be the 2nd time for me seeing this production live and if all goes well, I may cry again... it was that awesome lol. That was the first time Andy ever came with me to see a musical... I am thankful he was not frightened away...

So to sum up, I am so excited for this weekend and can't believe it's only Tuesday! I will definitely update next week on the festivities! We may even take a day trip up to Sedona :) Hope you all have as good a weekend as I will :) :)

No comments: